Film At times like these, escapism seems the only release. I almost watched Ferris Beuller's Day Off tonight, then realised how difficult that film will be to watch now. It features ones of my top ten scenes of all time -- the scene set in the Observation Tower at the World Trade Centre as the gang look down through the window to the ground. 13/09/2001 Actually that's incorrect. It's the Sears Tower in Chicago. Thanks for setting me straight Chris. I just found that that other films are being re-edited -- the forthcoming Spiderman film for example. Oh God -- I just thought -- the twin towers are in the logo for the film Manhatten... Then I heard that Swordfish has been pulled from British cinemas because it features the destruction of a building. I've a feeling now it won't be the last...

No comments: