Life It was my last day of work today. This is the kind of place were whenever anyone leaves, they just disappeared. I found out today that someone had gone a whole month ago, and that was why I hadn't seem them around. One day a face is there, the next it's not. I was determined I wouldn't be one of those people. One telecaster message saying 'Good Luck' (unheardof) took care of that. But I made sure, that rather than just going, I would say take care to anyone who meant anything. Some knew I was leaving and said nice things. Some thought I was just in a loony mood shaking their hand when I would be seeing them again on Tuesday (no I won't). I wish I was there when someone points out to them I won't be coming back. Some just smiled and waved. I'm pleased that someone said that I would truly be missed, and that my manager said that if I ever wanted to return that I should give her a call. Take care, everyone.

[Damn, I really did miss someone. Ben, could you say so long to Michelle on Stella's team for me? And Piers?]

No comments: