Site News This has to be the most heroic spam guestbook entry I've seen:
1 19.10.2002, at 05:45:15
And you are?: Jim Adams
What is your contact email?: info@squirells.com
Where are you from?: ny
What is the URL of your home page?: http://www.shopping-online-discount-center.com
How did you find me?: From a search engine
Can you recommend a good book?: Poor dad rich dad
What are your top five favourite films?: Godfather Scarface Jesus of Nazareth Spy who loved me Odeysey
What colour is your couch?: green
What record are you listening to right now?: jazz
Comments: We have gone through your site and it is nice and descriptive possibly most of the visitors can also benefit from our cheapest discount online shopping store were items are sold at over 80% off!!! Over 2000 items online. http://www.shopping-online-discount-center.com
I love that someone was obviously googling the word guestbook, picked mine out, actually bothered answering all of my stupid questions before leaving the spam. Pity the link leads to the scariest mess of html and badly formated pictures I've ever seen. Well, OK not really, but is there any need for that ticker tape?

No comments: