Odd I'm in a wierd mood, because it's the first day of my new job, so to continue with the wierdness, I'm posting my one (and only) attempt at fan fiction:
"INT. FBI HOLDING CELL. NIGHT.

Scully is huddled against the wall, listening to her cell neighbour.

DAWSON: I just can't believe it. I've never done anything like that in my life, I never even contemplated it. But it was too good an opportunity. But I can't believe the FBI would drag me for pirating any film, even The Phantom Menace.

SCULLY: You pirated Star Wars.

DAWSON: I know. But they offered $5000. Wouldn't you take it?

SCULLY: I have to say I wouldn't.

DAWSON: And God, I lost my job. They picked me up between reels, so everyone who was in the foyer of the movie theatre complaining saw me being dragged away.

SCULLY: Sorry.

DAWSON: It's not your fault.

SCULLY rolls her eyes.
Yes, it was that recent. I'm not sure how I feel about it now. Probably that everyone should have a go at fan fiction at some time in their lives. I'm just glad I tried something nice and spectacular ...

No comments: