Theatre It's good to know that when Shakespeare was dropping of this mortal coil, he could still right. His will might be a formality but it's still a fabulous read:
"In the name of God, Amen. I, William Shackspeare of Stratford-upon-Avon in the county of Warwick, gent., in perfect health and memory, God be praised, do make and ordain this my last will and testament in manner and form following. That is to say, first, I commend my soul into the hands of God my Creator, hoping and assuredly believing, through the only merits of Jesus Christ my Saviour, to be made partaker of life everlasting, and my body to the earth whereof it is made."
Familes got the houses and money. Still thought of his company though, and everyone including Martin Clunes lookalike Burbage got a ring (or rather the brass and orders to buy as such). I on the other hand have a mousemat with his face on it ...

No comments: