Big Brother My absense over the past day or so was due to finishing up the Week Eight review for Off The Telly. Yet again Jon was the prime mover in one of the great moments of this season. His explanation in the diary room today underlines how little the rules of the show mean to him now that he can't with anyway:
"You can kick me out, what else can you do?" he said honestly. "A formal warning means nothing in the scheme of things. You know me well enough by now to know I'm not worried about any censure you could give me. I'll do what I feel best in every circumstance," he added. "(But) I'll put my hand on my heart and say I don't imagine I'll do that with any other housemate. I don't think they need it."
I'm wondering how bad it's been for some of the other evictees since they left the house. Sissy in particular has only recently started appearing in things. Tickle seems to be the only reason to watch the final week, and I've a feeling for a lot of people he's been the winner, spirit anyway.

No comments: