Life Considering everything, the oddest feature of my current work place is the staff turnover. There isn't one. No one leaves.

Last night some people left. But it wasn't as far as I know because they hated the job, or because she had a better job offer. Sarah and Michael are going for a Palin-style trip around the world together (they're a couple - I should mention that) taking in Fiji, New York, Tailand and other places. This was another of those cases when I found out the most about the people when they're actually leaving, at their leaving drink. I found out, for example, that Michael is an artist and that Sarah has a really good taste in clothes, and that they're both really nice people. I was still able to keep up the tradition of giving music rather than a card (I forgot to put into the collection). Just feels nicer and more permanent.

No comments: