Erm ... or right ... so this is it ...

Life There goes the bank holiday then. Oh look -- there's September on the horizon, then October and look what happens at the end of that. With the now named Beatles Matthew Street Festival happening in the city this weekend, I couldn't not stay at home and watch two solid days of sport on tv then hang around listlessly for another day watching Hitcock's adaptation of Rebecca then Soderbergh's sex, lies and videotape. Every year I end up having to decide whether to go into town, fight the crowds in the pubs, watch the cover bands and come home slightly disappointed or not. This year, having booked a couple of days in Cardiff in September and with my usual Manchester trip next week I decided to have a quiet day in. I think I may be weird. But not as weird as James Spader in the first half of sex, lies.

No comments: