'A fiver an hour? All I want to do is check my email...'

The Internet A Rough Guide to the Internet has been published in association with Yahoo! and can be downloaded here in Adobe format. For a freebee its up to the knowledgable high standards of the rest of the series and although it didn't win, I'm happy to see that Liverpool Cafe Latte is included. I have to admit to not knowing of its existence but with it's position and the positive review I'll be dropping in some time. It'll be a nostalgia pilgrimage though because it seems to be on the site of what used to the Eurobar, a drinking place which I spent many nights in with friends. If I'm being honest it was also a good place to take dates because it was always quiet and you could always get a table. Which was probably its downfall.

No comments: