Links for 2004-12-11 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-12-11 [del.icio.us]

  • St Bart's Class of 1980 25th Reunion Weblog
    The reunion is happening next June and the participants are blogging their exploits up until then. Is this the new way of doing Friends Reunited? Hold on lads ... I've got an idea ...
  • Inspired by the $ounds of music
    On another issue: I have soundtracks I love to films that I've never seen. I have a feeling I'd be disappointed if I did see the film because I'd think the music had been used wrongly.
  • Worst Christmas on record
    Musical mistakes during the festive season
  • Salad bar hacking
    This is one of my Dad's past times.
  • Video Gaming as Spectator Sport
    Tries to describe this as a new concept. Fails. Completely ignores eight years of GamesMaster.
  • No comments: