'Not a moment too soon...'

Life In two weeks it will be Christmas Eve. Where did the time go to? Unlike last year when everything was terribly last minute, I'm pretty much prepared. Only a couple of presents to buy and I know what they are. With all of that said, why can't I be as organised with the rest of my life? Why do I have so many newspapers lying about waiting to be collected together and taken for recycling. How come no matter how many time I tidy the place it always looks untidy? And what about the piles of unwatched videotapes without anything written on spine? I heard on the radio this morning that in Fallujah there aren't telephones, the electricity is out and there is raw sewage in the streets. Which does rather put things into perspective. Oh well. Best get myself sorted out.

No comments: