Shiver

Shakespeare I've just published the about page to The Hamlet Weblog (about time too). I think this paragraph explains what I'll be doing there:
"Being up to a challenge, I've decided to find out. I'm going to see as many productions of Hamlet as I can before I shuffle of this mortal coil. I'll be seeing and hearing him in the theatre, on film, on tv and radio, on cd and even vinyl or cassette. Since that man's sixty-eight is the highest number I've ever heard of, I'm going to use that as a guide, a milestone. From there to a hundred and then who knows? There won't be any time limits though, sanity being a premium and money being an object. The only rule being that a performance will only count if I've seen or heard it from start to finish through a whole production. If the actor's going from ghost to jest to death, I'll be there with them."
I told you I'd eventually be posting more than news stories.

1 comment:

Stuart Ian Burns said...

Good god, I didn't know about that. Thanks for the tip -- I'll watch out for it on TV, although I haven't watched The Simpsons in years so I don't even know which season we're up to.