Look, Shoe people ...



Life At the risk of this turning into one of Carrie Bradshaw's Sex In The City columns, I went shoe shopping today. I don't buy shoes that often. I tend to have a single pair which I wear all of the time until they start to fall apart and let in water. As you can see from the photo, the soles on my old pair (to the left) have finally given up and are randomly gathering odd bits of matter. We've had a busy fourteen months together but it's time to move on to other things. My new pair (to the right) are more boot-like, for the winter, and make me half an inch taller for now. I returned to Sketchers because they're snug, soft and bouncy. Unlike Carrie, I didn't learn anything about relationships, except for the one with my footwear which is pretty monogamous it seems.

No comments: