Stupid things.

Life I'm caught up with university which is something I hoped would happen. Tomorrow I have my first course related meeting when I hope to find out what all this is about. Today was about just enjoying being there; a short introduction to the IT systems in the morning and a talk about a research based module in the afternoon, the rest of the time trailing about with good people I've met since all this excitement began. I felt so relaxed, which is different for me -- I'm usually gladding about wanting to do everything and plan everything straight away. That will come. I'll be that person - probably after I've found out exactly when my lectures and seminars and whatnot will be, how many days I actually need to be in Manchester. Until then, I'm content to smile, listen, follow and try not to say too many stupid things.

No comments: