Won't somebody come take me home?

Life Truth is I've actually been quite poorly these past few weeks. I didn't want to write about this on here, because it sounds like I'm fishing for sympathy, and I'm really not. It's a seasonal thing, I'm sure, and I'm not at all worried that the main symptom -- a cough that won't go away -- has been written about by many of the other bloggers who's work I follow -- throughout the world. I'm certain it's not some killer bug or anything. But when I get ill I tend to either want to disappear or my other pre-occupation is thinking and that's something which is not always the best way to get better, especially since it leans towards the negative and/or philosophical. Best not to be within blogging distance of a computer when that happens. As you can see. Shortly off to see Akira Kurosawa's Ran as part of my course, which is Shakespeare's King Lear with samurai, which sounds like the most exciting thing in the world when you see it typed up on screen. For some reason I'm getting a Barenaked Ladies flashback.

No comments: