feaked out

Music "O.K, so now I'm freaked out, I'm really scared. I know I shouldn't complain because everything seems to be going so well for me, but this is not my doing, all I did was sign a deal, put up a few songs on myspace, and everyones gotten all excited, I on the other hand am shitting myself. I've been hyped so much, i feel fucked. I feel like my live thing isn't living up to what people think it should, but I've only ever done two shows. People are giving me shit for being a mockney and denying my middle class roots, but the songs I sound mockney on I recorded when I was 18 and probably WAS pretending to be something I wasn't, the album gets progressively posher though, infact the last thing I redcorded I practically sound like camilla parker bowles on." -- Lily Allen

An epic demonstatration that if you're an artist you can be effected by what people write about you. Keep it together Lily. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments: