Boom

Blog! Funny how I discover that the excellent Amanda Congdon from Rocketboom has a blog on the day(ish) that she leaves Rocketboom. I've been out of this story but it's good to see that she's using the free media to rebutt the claims of her former boss and is not going quietly:
"In fact, it saddens me that you have not had the time and/or willingness to significantly participate creatively in Rocketboom for some months now. We've sent you things during the production process, and what we've received back is criticism after the show has already been produced or after it is too late to make changes. Statements like "I'll continue to check my blackberry but please dont wait on me if it starts to slow you down" and "I will have my phone so I can still chime in but dont feel ever wait on me for any answers if I cant respond in time" really don't cut it."
I haven't watched the show for a while with everything. I hope they keep those previous eps up so that I can catch up. Otherwise this may be last I see ...

No comments: