Eggciting

Elsewhere Happy Easter! I deliberately received a low egg count this year (dieting etc) and instead plumbed for this and this instead. Whilst you're sucking on a Flake, you can read my slightly disappointed and on reflection overly critical review of last night's Doctor Who here. Really, it was great, it's just that my expectation were too high. I should also point you to its amazing Wikipedia page, where, within a couple of hours, all of the various references had been researched and revealed.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hi Stu

Happy Easter!! (albeit a late one)

Too much trouble, too little time - one of those weekends.

I didn't get a single Easter egg, if that makes you feel anybetter, apart from searching my office building for all the little plastic eggs they hid around the building. I actually found 2 before the hunt started, which I later exchanged for small chocolate eggs.