Pipe Cleaners

About Lately I've been having fun with Yahoo's Pipes. With the number of RSS feeds I have in Bloglines increasing exponentially it's becoming apparent that even with the method there are just some things I'm not going to be able to read as regularly as I'd like and that actually I only ever generally fish through them for certain things. So I've been linking them together and using keyword searching on such things as title I'm able to fetch the things I might want to look at. For example, I've an uber-feed which collects together all of The Guardian's rss with a search for anything that mentions Shakespeare. But, that could be used for anything, so I've fully embraced the stalker mentality and a copy of it is looking for anything written by columnist Laura Barton as well.

No comments: