Life After a firm prodding from Stephanie, I thought I'd better break my silence. The reason for the lack of updates is that I've been poorly in bed since last Friday with a cold, but one of those really annoying ones which robs you of your senses and your motivation. Frankly, it has knocked me for six and ruined my holiday so far and I haven't had the inclination even to listen to music, let alone that lot. Trust me when I say I'll be back soon, I just need to remember how to do this. Expect Mystery Music March to continue in April when I've built the momentum back up and I've thought up a new name for it (Amazing Audio April? No?).

2 comments:

Annette said...

Get well soon, for your sake as well as mine. I need my daily blog fix. I'm looking forward to the second half of MMM (or AAA or whatever).

Rob said...

I thought you weren't your ususal prolific self! GWS, Stuart.