Life I've been on holiday this week. The problem with working two different jobs, though, is that although I get the weekdays off, I'm back in work tomorrow and the time seems to go far too quickly. Despite the trip to Kendal on Tuesday, I always feel as though I should have accomplished more with my time, when really all I needed to do was rest and just not think about all the things I could be doing.

Meanwhile, I've updated the filmlog a bit. Has anyone else noticed the similarity between the opening scene of Michael Clayton with its voiceover on the spaces which will be most important in the ensuing film and Kevin Smith's Mallrats? Imagine if Americanised Tom Wilkinson had been telling the cousin Walter story instead: "One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. Michael, are you listening to me? This is not a relapse. This is a true story ..."

No comments: