De-Lurky

About Three things before watching tonight's film:

(1) Since broadbanding myself (is that even a verb?) I've installed a Twitter client (is that what they're called?). Twhirl sits in the windows taskbar and whenever someone tweets, a little box appears with the content. It's great -- I feel very much more connected the web collective and its just fun to read about the minutiae of the lives of others. Plus, since its more accessible, I'm also tweeting on a more regular basis. You can follow me here.

(2) Since I'm not Gawker Media I'm obviously not concerned about these things, but I've just noticed that the readership of one of my feeds at Bloglines has dropped by five in the past twenty-four hours. Now, I'm assuming that its because you're using some other feed software or following the Friendfeed instead. I'd be interested to know if that's the case. Comments please.

(3) I've not asked this for a while, but have I any readers who've only recently joined? I'd love to hear from you. How did you find me? How long has it been? Any questions?

No comments: