"Joey, if I go first, I wanna be looking for my keys." -- Chandler, 'Friends'

Teaser trailer for The Princess And The Frog
After the sheer enchantedness of Enchanted, I hope this is another sign that Disney's non-PIXAR wing have finally got their mojo back. She's adorable and so's the amphibian.

I've lost my keys, am stuck inside, and not sure what to do.
The brilliance of this old AskMe question is that someone actually managed to solve it. Personally, whenever I lose something I always look at the end of my bed, because more often than not, no matter how obscure, that's exactly where I'll find it.

Three AOL Blogs Living on Borrowed Time
I've been a long term reader of Download Squad and wondered why, a few days ago, after months of frequent and useful posting there was a dramatic slowdown in content. Here's why. Trust AOL to miss the point on what blogging is supposed to be about.

Horrified B-Movie Victims Figure Set
Finally something to topple over using my remote control Dalek.

Calvin and Jobs [via]

No comments: