I know the feeling.

Jane is taking a break from her blog.
She says she's said all she can about writing for television and is increasingly wondering if she's repeating herself. I know the feeling.

Kate is moving to Ramsbottom.


Jayne almost uncovers the story behind a famous photograph.
It is a small world, after all.

Andreas in Australia.
Seeing these massive frames in a browser, doesn't do them justice. Look at the dimensions.

Cheryl's an angel.
She's crying again tonight.

Alex uncovers the story behind film studio logos.
I've always loved PIXAR and they way it incorporates the studio's history.

Erik tries to watch films on television in the US ...
... and it's a mess of idents and adverts all the way through. At least our version of this -- in-vision sign language -- has a benevolent purpose.

Gretchen dislikes Festivus.
"I am tolerant. I'm all for free speech and free rights, just not on December 25th." Her co-presenter's defence is brilliant.

Jill hears Christmas music played on a decorative vegetable.
... and you've not heard everything yet.

Clair meets some ingenious con-children.

Phil enters the darkness.
My suggestion?

No comments: