- "It is 20 years since students and lecturers filled Tiananmen Square, demanding democracy, only to be crushed by tanks and fired on by the Chinese army. Banned novelist Ma Jian, who was there at the protests, returned to Beijing to find a country desperate to erase all memories of the thousands of innocent lives lost."
- Top 3. Wow. The real winner here (and loser in the public vote) is Denmark, which I would offer analysis on if I could remember what it was like. [Checks YouTube.] Oh thaaat.
- On Twitter. Sample: "Girl at the gym was checking me out, I could tell she wanted me. A Philly 8, but she had sweaty arm pits. I don't date girls that sweat."
- On Twitter. Sample: "Seinfeld finale was eleven years ago last night... I remember watching it with my husband, back when he was still interesting."
- I genuinely believe, with some work, this might be able to grab a large percentage of the market share.
- "I did want this to deliver, if mostly because all competition is good. But seriously, the results vs the video are so wrong: what the hell is happening at Microsoft at the moment. Even those who want to support you, want to kill themselves."
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009