Do you like me? Do you really like me?


Life I always thought it would be quite ostentatious to have business cards with my email address, twitter details and the URL of this blog on them. Then I saw the small Moo minicards being handed out here and there and after weeks and weeks of mental itching I decided to order a box full. Each of the cards had one of the hundred things about me printed on the reverse side (with a few contemporary modifications) so they were all unique, and I dare say, conversation pieces.

That was in 2009.  As you can see from the photograph they're all gone.

Rather than repeating myself during the inevitable re-order, I thought this time I'd include some tiny URLs with links to posts on the actual blog and although I've a few ideas of what I should include, I want to make things a bit interactive.  Which is where you come in.

What I'd like, if you have a moment, is some guidance as to which posts I should link to on my cards. With over ten years of this stuff and readers of different vintages, I'm hoping you'll suggest your favourite posts and I'll add them to the list.

There are a hundred cards in a box so I'd like to have a hundred different ones.  I think it unlikely I'll have a hundred suggestions, especially since people rarely leave comments below (yes that means you) but any ideas would be excellent.

If you can't find the link, just "that one you did about..." would be fine.  The longer pieces.  I expect I could do links to a hundred Doctor Who reviews but that seems a bit pointless.  But feel free to pick out the ones you think are any good.  Assuming there are any.

I'll post of a list of nominations too.

I expect the wiser decision would be to simply have a link to my rolling CV on all one hundred, but when have I ever made a wise decision?

Thanks.

No comments: