An Origibabes update.

Music An Origibabes update while I'm here. PopJustice reports Mutya Keisha Siobhan will be performing some songs at Brighton Pride in August (which I suppose to increases the excitment of August as a calender based entity). Will they be new songs? How much longer will we have to wait?

Meanwhile, Amelle from the "Sugababes" has been asked about the reunion:
"I’m happy for them, especially since all three of them are very talented singers and I really respect vocalists who can actually sing. You know nowadays there’s a lot of auto tune going on and artists not singing live, so it’s nice to see three people getting together again and making some good music. I’m excited for them, and I’m intrigued to hear what they have. I wish them all the luck."
Yes Amelle, those of us who've sat through Sweet 7 know all about the auto-tune going on.  Then she's asked about her own iteration of the group.  Well there be a reunion?
"I think so. We’re still talking about it at the moment."
No, then.  I'm in a catty mood aren't it?  Sorry.

No comments: