Sugababes over.

Music Jade's given an interview with Digital Spy which she says the "Sugababes" are "pretty much done".:
""I don't even know if the band stuff is going to happen again, if I'm completely honest.

"I think Amelle wants to do her own solo stuff, Heidi is doing a Happy Days musical... I think we're pretty much done."
You could argue the "Sugababes" were done as soon as Get Sexy was released, but for some unknown reason it reached number two in the charts so hey. But the best bit is towards the end...
"I would love to do a giant tour of all the Sugababes, old lineup and new lineup," she said. "That would be awesome, it would sell out.

"That's easy for me to say though, I don't know how that would go down [with the other girls]. But I'm definitely up for it."
Bless. Although, they said Fleetwood Mac would never tour again, let alone have a concert in which they played through their various line-ups so stranger things have happened. But can you imagine the fights over who gets to sing the tracks from Taller In Many Ways?  Bless.

Updated  06/08/2013 Siobhan's been asked.
"‘People have to remember, especially for me, I have only ever worked with Mutya and Keisha, that’s my focus and that’s what I enjoy,’ she said. ‘There will be no tour together.’"
Well of course not. But wait there's also this:
‘If I’m completely honest I wasn’t really a fan,’ she said. ‘For me Sugababes was all about the vocal, not that there’s anything wrong with their vocal in terms of how their harmonies were put together. [...] I just wasn’t bothered really. I was busy working on my own stuff.’
You and the rest of us Siobhan.

Updated 07/08/2013  Mutya's been asked.
“That’s frigging hilarious, as it would never happen. Just no”
Just Keisha left now to press the big button with the X on it.

No comments: