Yesterday I bought a packet of your "Crispy Seaweed Thins" for £1.50 at Waitrose.
That evening I opened them with some curiosity and anticipation and placing one in my mouth discovered, and there's no delicate way to put this, that they taste like salty sick, absolutely the worst food I've ever tasted, with all the palatability of industrial solvents.
Naturally I passed them around to see if it was just me. After taking a whiff, one person wouldn't touch them. Another who will eat anything, just about, chomped heartily into the middle of one, chewed it, swallowed and then threw the other half in the bin. Why would you do this? Why would you sell this? Why, why, why?