The planetarium utilising Sir Patrick's voice sounds amazing.
- Take a seat in the Sir Patrick Moore Planetarium to see Patrick's favourite astronomical objects, hosted by Patrick himself!
- Join Leicester Astronomical Society for some outside viewing (weather permitting)
- Try a special commemorative Sir Patrick Moore Ale from Belvoir Brewery
- Listen to Patrick's compositions performed live on the xylophone
- Taste asteroid ice cream, created using real science (no real asteroids though!)
- Compete as a team and build a Lunar Lander for our Eggpollo Mission (groan!!!)
- Take a Tour of the Night Sky in the brand new TinyTarium
- Discover the facts about Patrick and take a Tour with the 2.0s
- Watch Patrick's commentary of the Apollo missions in Mission Control
- See a total Solar Eclipse and make telescopes
- Drive a Lunar Rover, see comets being made and handle million year old space rocks
- Discover the six interactive galleries, Rocket Tower and SIM ride
Space The National Space Centre in Leicester is to commemorate Sir Patrick Moore in an evening of events on 28 September between 19:00 - 22:00. The highlight of Patrick At Night: A Celebration will be the unveiling of bust of Sir Patrick by Jon Culshaw, but see also: