Blogger Insider Stacey asks:

earliest memory?
I remember being two years old and sitting in a paddling pool in my back garden with a rubber duck. It was a blistering hot day.

any regrets?
My time at University. Now actually going to University – taking your education to the highest level it can go is extremely important, especially now. But how I spent time there. Whenever I was supposed to be having fun I was reading and studying – I never really struck that balance. It bothers me sometimes (although I don’t obsess over this) that I might not have been the most fun person to get on with a university. You eventually find that if you say no to invites out enough times, the invites dry up when you really need them. I find it easier now to strike a balance.

what's your poison?
I can’t drink. One Bud or Rolling Rock is enough to get me slightly pissed. Drink three and I’ll be laughing like an idiot.

something you refuse to eat
Liver. And chalk.

what kind/color underwear are you wearing right now?
Deep Purple. No really.

favourite karaoke number?
‘By The Sea’ from Roosta … let’s see … ahem … ‘By the Sea, By the Sea, Is where I wanna beeeee … By the Sea, By the Sea, Is where I wanna Seeeend mee awaaaay … don’t seeend me awaahahey.’

how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll?
I think they’re like our Cadbury’s Chocolate Éclair, in which case I tend to be a biter.

tootsie pop?
Sorry … you have me there …

how many dates before a goodnight kiss?
I don’t think there is a formula. I think if the moment is there, you just know.

worst haircut you ever had?
Wearing it. In my job I haven’t got time to go to the barbers more than once every three months, so I tend to get it cut really short … which makes me look like a doorman. Sorry mate … you’re not coming in … and so forth.


most disgusting habit
I pick my nose. I know.

most adventurous thing you've ever done
‘I once went to the cinema and I didn’t know what I was going to see.’ Is the funniest answer I ever heard for that question. I’m wracking my brain but I can’t think of anything in particular because I’ve a try anything character. So I’ve never jumped out of a plane or wrestled an alligator. [related]

something about you you wouldn't want your parents to know
If told you, I’d have to kill you. Although actually I’ve good relationship with my parents so that I don’t have to keep too many secrets. I don’t tell them everything, but the really personal stuff I don’t tell anyone. I don’t think I’ve ever told them about the fake palm-reading. My Mum might not like that

No comments: