History The girl situation is the same as usual (that bad eh?). A mixture of unavailable and unusual. There is one girl - Katrine. She seems to think the same way I do. ('We dram the same, dream we want the same things -- ooh!). Thing is, she's French. But having said that, we don't seem to have any problem communicating. Like me, she can think of a lot of other things to do other than drinking, like just talking with friends, making food, reading and watching movies. She finds Macaulay Hall 'Desparing' or 'Desperating' (why aren't these words in the English language yet?). I just know she's got boyfriend in France. Having said that, she did say I was probably the only English person who talks to her so I guess this is in my favour.

[If only you people knew how much resonance that little passage from my college years has now. Just another example of some things coming back to you over and over to go haunting; that sound of history repeating.]

No comments: