Life Might I direct you too...

Anna is posting again after her maternity break and is still breaking my heart.

Caro is being very educational and making me nostaligic for conversation I've had in the past.

Vicky offers some very good rule for anyone at thinking about going to the cinema when they have a fever.

On This Day we were helping Iraq with their weapons programme but it was Brixton not Baghdad ablaze.

John's discovered Pitch Black. I too shudder when I hear the writer of the 'Lost in Space' film is working on the sequels.

The Couch Kamote considers The Six Million Dollar Man.

I didn't know Jason Mewes was in a bad way.

The Guardian's new columnist Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf considers the congestion charge: "Do not fear the wrath of the infidel Livingstone. He is already in hell. Scorpions sting his eyeballs. Trust me on this."

No comments: