Lunchtime Back at Radio Merseyside. Damn it's uncomfortable sitting this low. A cushion on the floor would be better, if a bit spiritual. When last I wrote I was stuck in the midst of a cliffhanger -- who was the mysterious withheld number? Got my answer last night. Some of you may remember that I have a habit of actually stopping and interacting whenever I'm grabbed by a market researcher in the street. I always leave my mobile number with them when they take the details, and a bit unexcitingly this turned out to be a follow up call for one of those. I think I wierded out the person on the other end of the phone by pretending to be happy to here from them and wishing them a good night. If I've got the time, it's sometimes worth going into the interview offices. Mostly after their incessantly wierd questioning I'll get a pen (always useful). But sometimes ... I did one for British Airways regarding their tv commercials for cheap flights and at the end found myself pocketing £25 in gift vouchers.

No comments: