TV Heather writes about being interviewed by Kathie Lee Gifford on NBC's Today Show, which sounds even worse than BBC Breakfast in dealing with left of field (ie, not mainstream) topics:
"this is obviously a case of an interviewer not being adequately familiar with the topic at hand (also, probably not a good idea to have someone afraid of computers interviewing someone about their job using computers). And I'm not about to jump into the crowd and start calling Kathie Lee names, she does not deserve that from me. I'm not so much angry at her as I am disappointed that this topic was not given the service it deserves."
I've not seen anything but the opening of video because of my chuggy connection, but really? That's how you're introducing a section about something computer related? 'I hate computers!' That sounds like it's going to be an in-depth interview ...

No comments: