sounds like one of S Club 7's old album filler tracks

The Sun falls victim to Robert Mugabe palace hoax
Epic fail, and not before time.

http://www.thinkb4youspeak.com/
Take that Katy Perry and Rose Tyler. Actually I do find the use of the phrase repugnant and good luck to these people in trying to do something about it, even if the ads don't quite work and come across as a poor skit from a late edition of The Fast Show. I much prefer lame, though that's also probably discriminating against lamers.

Interview: Neil Gaiman and Joss Whedon
Old (well two and half year old) but sweet interview with Neil and Joss from TIME Magazine from just before Serenity opened and ... a year or so later it did well on dvd.

BBC screws British bloggers (again)
I hate reading stories like this; how can every other source in the programme be crediting properly and not the people from Shiny Media (and yes, I've read the BBC statement in the comments which doesn't make sense to me).

Girls Aloud Game
I'm so old, that I remember when computer games were considered nerdy and Lucas Arts-style point and click adventures the nerdiest. It's 2008, kids are fighting over consoles called Wii and to increase the culture shock, at least for me, not too long ago the Girls Aloud PR team used one of this genre of games in a competition, with cartoon versions of the group trying to give some blokes a "makeover". WARNING: above link goes straight to the flash game with one of their tracks on a loop which, despite being quite good, you'd probably best turn off before it rots your brain. Though it can't rot your brain more than their latest single which sounds like one of S Club 7's old album filler tracks.

Very Short Introductions Quiz
If trying to find Cheryl a replacement for Ashley's not your thing, here's a pretty challenging quiz. By the time I'd finished, only the frontal lobe of the man's head was still there, though it was late and I was very tired. Obviously.

No comments: