And low, the crack in reality continues to make its presence felt ...

TV Straight from our Auntie's house ...
"Sarah Jane Smith is reunited with another of The Doctor's former companions, Jo Grant (Katy Manning), in a new series of The Sarah Jane Adventures, set to air on CBBC this autumn. They'll be joined by The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith), in special editions penned by executive producer Russell T Davies.

The two episodes will see The Doctor and his two former time-travelling partners caught up in an alien-busting adventure that will entertain Doctor Who fans of all ages.
It's interesting. Just when I think I've run out of squee I'm still able to produce some on command. Will this be why RTD had to watch an episode of the new series of Dr Who, as revealed by The Grand Moff on Radio 4's Front Row the other week? (episode still available)

1 comment:

crossoverman said...

Well, I'm sure I knew RTD read The Eleventh Hour, but I wonder what episode he watched? In any case, I hope he watched more than one to get the feel of Matt Smith's Doctor. In any case, I am excited by this - and I barely watch SJA.