the in-joke which has now been turned into a film

Film Fans of Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's film review podcast will already be aware of Benjamin Sniddlegrass And The Cauldron Of Penguins, the in-joke which has now been turned into a film. The rest of you can catch us as director Jeremy Dylan talks to Den of Geek about the indie project which includes a voiceover from Stephen Fry:
"But yeah, we sat down, just the two of us in there and his performance was just pitch-perfect, exactly as I had imagined it when I wrote it, down to every inflection. He was exactly as you would think Stephen Fry would be in real life. He complimented me on the script, which he thought was very funny, which was, of course, huge for me.

He asked me how I was paying for it and he was like, "But you're a young person! Surely you don't have any money?"
The film is available here.

No comments: