Inevitable Sugababes post.

 

Music Find above the Sugababes on This Morning on the occasion of the announcement of their UK tour. It's a lovely interview. Doesn't cover much new ground but the fact that it's the three of them on a sofa on morning television doing this sort of thing and looking so relaxed with one another, well, it's lovely. 

They will be playing Liverpool, the 02 Academy just off London Road. Will I go? I don't know. You would think, but it depends on the price of the ticket and whether I feel like I can stand in a large crowd amid my anxiety. It's over ten years since I've been to any concert. 

One mitigating factor might be that the BBC aren't televising their Glastonbury set because it's on the Avalon stage and it's not one of the five venues they'll be covering so I'll be unable to see whether they do an acoustic version of Get Sexy or have a less dodgy recording than this of Siobhan singing Heidi's bits from Push The Button.

On the upside, MKS's Flatline has been uploaded to the official Sugababes YouTube channel after ten years which is also kind of wonderful.

 

No comments: