Film James Gunn wrote the Scooby-Doo which according the title of the magazine makes him a Movie Maker. Here he talks about the process of creation:
"I knew there was a strong possibility of a sequel--it's one of the key reasons I didn't have Scooby beheaded at the end of Scooby-Doo 1. But, yeah, Scooby 2 was easier than Scooby 1 in every way. I went into it being extremely familiar with the cast, the director, the producers, their strengths and weaknesses. I also knew what worked in the first film and what didn't. Scooby-Doo 2 and Tromeo & Juliet have been my two best creative and professional experiences thus far, primarily because my roles went beyond those of a typical screenwriter, and I was involved in every step of the process. Also, the casts and crews of both films are among some of my best friends today. "
Seems like a nice chap actually. So what happened?

No comments: