Any suggestions?

Life I didn't at all expect to wake up to a whole new political landscape so I wasn't disappointed to find that nothing had really changed. Liverpool Council is still controlled by the Liberal Democrats despite some bizarre Labour gains, although everywhere else seems to be turning blue. My latest essay was finally handed in at noon, which lifted the weight off my shoulders a little bit, because I've only one more by the beginning of June and my dissertation before September. Sometimes it's good to have milestones in life. It gives you something to work towards. Now, if only I could decide what to do after that, assuming I manage to graduate. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a film critic would be the obvious answer i suppose, but what is it you want to do??