Forbidden

Liverpool Life "Hi boys and odd, smooth, compellingly bumpy non-boys. I'm in Liverpool, on Alexis' lap... sorry, laptop, checking in and seeing all sorts of nonsense about a sequel to something. I did run into someone at Forbidden Planet, and he said something about that I ought to make more things, possibly art things, and I agreed. He didn't know the fellow I was with was Brian Hitch but it was 'cause I'm so, yeah, awesome." -- Joss Whedon.

Now this particular post to Whedoneque is getting some press because he signals a lack of sequel to Serenity. Not that there never ever be a sequel ever, just not right now -- which is being interpreted all over the place as there not being a sequel never ever which would be wrong. Me? I just think its really funny that Joss was in Liverpool. Reminds me too that Alexis Denisof has a play at the Liverpool Playhouse this week that I completely forgot about.

No comments: