Time It's always strange at the end of a week's holiday. Time is slipping away until the vacation version of me reverts to the vocation version. Usually it fills me with depression, but this time I feel different -- positive. Yes, the time at work feels like a twelve hour black hole in the middle of the day. But I realised that those precious five hours between the return home and time for bed aren't something to be squandered -- that I can use them to do all the things I want to do. That I should worry about the routine of it, but embrase it -- that if I started to plan my time I'll forever have something to look forward to. It could be as little as scheduling my tv or film watching or my time in my weblog, to setting dates to meet people. By making these the events they should be, I can return to being myself for those few brief hours each night.

No comments: