Predictions 2021.


That Day We reach the time when I assess how well I predicted the ups and downs of the year and look forward to the next. Here we go again:

Our family gets vaccinated.

We did!  One mark.

We stay safe until we get the vaccine.

We did!  One mark.

We go shopping in the city centre.

We did!  One mark.

I visit London.

I did not.  No marks.

I lose my lockdown weight.

I did not and added some grief weight instead (although I am working on it).  No marks.

3/5 since I'm following these predictions as strictly as possible and I need a win this year, given everything else which happened.

Right then 2022, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

The Sugababes release an album of new material.

More Doctor Who episodes found.

General election called, Tories lose power.

Spider-Man film starring Andrew Garfield announced.

COVID miraculously disappears, everything returns to normal.

Let's go fucking utopian, shall we?  

No comments: