Quiz! In an idle moment at work the other day I threw together this film quiz. I'll set a closing date for the end of the month. The prize is a copy of the 'feeling listless' soundtrack album. I'll pull a name out of the hat if anyone has the same score....

Odd One Out

Erm, which is the odd one out?

(1) "An American President", "Wall Street", "Hot Shots Part Deux"
(2) "Star Trek VI", "Austin Power I", "Superman II"
(3) "Mystic Pizza", "Hook", "Ocean's Eleven"
(4) "The Sixth Sense", "This is Spinal Tap", "The Usual Suspects", "Jerry Maguire"
(5) "She's All That", "Children of the Corn III", "My Stepmother is an Alien", "Can't Hardly Wait"
(6) "Coming to America", "Scream 3", "Out of Sight", "Hannibal"
(7) "Mallrats", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "The Empire Strikes Back"
(8) "Sliding Doors", "Shakespeare in Love", "Seven", "Emma"

All of the following have two answers. A point for each:

(9) "Sixteen Candles", "Pretty in Pink", "The Breakfast Club"
(10) "French Kiss", "The Big Chill", "A Fish Called Wanda", "I Love You To Death"

And to make up the fifteen points ... who said -- "Have Fun. Stay single." I want the actor, his character, the name of the film ...

No comments: