“Every man has a lurking wish to appear considerable in his native place” -- Samuel Johnson

About Bit of housekeeping. Firstly, I already know what Review 2007 is going to be about so if any early birds are intrigued and think they might want to contribute they should email; I know it's not even October yet but nothing wrong in getting the ball rolling. Since I did all the work last year, this year it's your turn. For a look at what can happen, see Review 2005.

In other news, this is the regular delurking post just in case I do have any new readers I don't know about. More than ever I'm wondering who's reading, especially since, as previously mentioned I've had a fair few unsubscribeds in Bloglines which dented the ego somewhat. Perhaps they were right to, I'm not sure. Anyway, if you have joined 'us' recently (because y'know we're one big family) let us (me!) know.

Also, don't forget that if it doesn't seem like I've posted here for a day or so, it's because I've been noodling somewhere else. To read everything, should you want to, subscribe to the Tumblr's RSS feed, which collects together everything, including the filmlog which is what I've been updating tonight.

Now all I need to do is find something for you to read ...

No comments: