Noam Chomsky's nose

That Day It took about two hours from waking up on my birthday yesterday to realise that thirty-one isn't that old. It was at about that time I saw the cover of The Guardian's G2 supplement which featured a photograph, a close up of Noam Chomsky which seemed to have been taken to highlight the hairs on his nose. The man has a small forest there. I've seen the tip of my nose and there are folicles so certainly potential but that I'm not there yet made me feel much better. But really what was the photographer thinking? Not very flattering. I unfortunately left the picture on the train back from Manchester so you'll have to take my word for it (unless someone would like to send me a scan and I'll post it). You can read the actual interview here. His nose isn't mentioned.

No comments: