Blog! I've followed Moz's writing on Metafilter for some time but only now have I found myself reading his weblog, The Perfect Kiss. I'm speechless at his Valentine's Day post, a hoplessly touching story which will be familiar to most of us:

"She was tall, I remember; cute, smart, and an editor at the local school paper. I wanted to ask her out and I stewed over the situation for a week or so; Oh, but she’s tall, I thought, and I am not tall. Again: Oh, but she is an editor, I thought, and I am not. There was a pause after one of our news meetings.
“Umm...” I stammered.
“Yes?”
“Umm... I was wondering if you might like to go to lunch sometime?”


You really should offer archives of your writing on your site Moz; much of what's there is giving me goosepimples.
And now he's getting married. Whether it is to the girl isn't clear (still no archive) but it just demonstrates how life can change in a matter of months ...

No comments: