TV (oh what the hell) Big Brother Did the hairs on anyone else's back stand on end as the housemates of Big Brother 3 discussed Jade's place within the house tonight. I can't be the only one who found themelves transported back two years to the moment that everyone in Big Brother One realised that Nick Bateman had not been completely honest with them (and yes I know I'm writing about *that* show, but this is down and I feel obligated to fill the breach for now. Also, it's keeping my mind off my impending voluntary unemployment in two days time).

The 'revelation' that Jade isn't as stupid as she's pigmy looking, especially from PJ was perhaps one of the more exciting moments in the entire show so far (no Sandy going over the top though). The realistation that all the things they used to like about Jade, the little funny things, aren't that funny any more. The glint in their eye that they may made a terrible mistake with the nominations this week.

When the Nasty Nick story broke, there was speculation that he'd snuck in a mobile phone. I think someone must have snuck in with an internet ready palm pilot and found out about my Sophie Supporting Campaign. Adele's realised that everyone thinks that she thinks the same as Jade ('I can make my own mind up about someone') and Alex thinking she's lovely. See, told you so. The shower moment when she coolly resigned herself to not being able to win on anything was magic. She's right. If she'd turned up and ignored everyone she would have been a 'slag'. But because she was nice and tried to fit in she becomes 'false'. (See yesterday for relevant comments).

And, oh the irony, on the day this came to light, Tim decides that money makes you happy ...

No comments: