Life Oh um errr ... or ten things which have led me to give a definite pause in the past two days:

(1) The man ahead of me in the queue at Starbucks yesterday who was asked what he wanted and simply said: "A coffee."
(2) In the credits to the Steven Soderbergh film Full Frontal Brad Pitt is given as playing 'Brad Pitt / Himself'
(3) The Carla Bruni album quelqu'un m'a dit. If ever I go mad and I'm hearing voices can hers be the only one I hear?
(4) The summer and its ongoing commitment to making my brain malfunction. Time and again I keep missing really important things.
(5) BlogLines -- I've been searching for a great News Reader and there it was all along. Thanks radio Suw!
(6) Why can't a find a decent backpack under twenty pounds? I don't want big rubber labels, bright colours and two shoulders straps. And I don't really need all that space.
(7) This
(8) The ongoing reverence of that Footballer's Wives character popping up in Bad Girls as though tv crossovers have never happened before (I heard someone call it a 'unique' television event). What about Star Trek, the Buffyverse and Clive Mantel appearing in Holby City. Look at the late lamented Caroline in the City -- one series featured both Chandler from Friends and Daphne and Niles from Frasier.
(9) Finding out the new Harry Potter film might be quite good and realising I'll have to sit through the first two again so that I'll know what the hell is going on.
(10) Work stuff. Long story.

No comments: